Monday, March 18, 2013

Not Evil, but Really Evil

Hi everybody. Apparently I haven't watched too many Spiderman cartoons. I've heard of the Vulture, but never this! Read on and you'll see. You have been warned. :D

This guy is supposed to be a version of the Vulture from the Noir Universe. I have no idea what this Noir Universe is, but I'll research it after I get done with this post.

Evil Vulture's real name is Adrian Toomes. He used to work at a carnival. His act was biting heads off real-live chickens. Poor chickens. When he wasn't out on stage he was locked away in a cage and treated like an animal. A wild one, at that.  After a long time at the carnival spent like this, he grew to hate humans, especially the ones who kept him captive and the ones who paid two cents to see his act. Eventually, he joined a criminal empire led by the Green Goblin under the name "Vulture". How dare he steal someone's name?

I'm kinda tired, I woke up at five-thirty in the morning, so I'll sign off. Ta ta for now!

2 comments:

  1. Hey, this guy might be related to Vlad in Horton Hears a Who!

    So, why do you wake up so early? Sleeping in is underrated!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me or him? OK, I know who. Mornings give you more time to play!

    ReplyDelete